- Peter Loadman - Chairman Parish Council; Lighting Committee; Council Rep to DOSCA; Council Rep to Resilience Working Party
- Carole Burslem - Finance Committee; Lighting Committee; Planning Applications Committee; Road Safety Committee
- David Egmore - Finance Committee; Planning Applications Committee; Road Safety Committee; Council Rep to Downley Common Preservation Society
- Kishor Chandarana - Lighting Committee
- Moyra Lazenby - Allotments Committee; Planning Applications Committee; ; Council Rep to Festival Committee; Council Rep to Sports and Recreation
- Richard Bowden - Allotments Committee; Finance Committee; Webmaster
- Roxi Sapsford - Vice Chairman Parish Council; Community Initiatives and Action Committee; Finance Committee; Security Committee
- Vijay Srao - Planning Applications Committee
- Wendy Monroe-West - Community Initiatives and Action Committee; Road Safety Committee; Security Committee
- Wendy Steneskog -
Chettina Masters - Parish Clerk; Finance Officer; Data Protection Officer
Council Rep to The Downley School Governors
Peter Loadman, married to Tina, daughter Jenny and three grandchildren who keep us busy.
Former Royal Mail policy manager and previous churchwarden elsewhere.
Became involved with Downley through helping put together the Community Plan and serving on subcommittees on community facilities and on communications.
Carole has lived in Downley since 1983 and always in the same road. Until November 2010 she was employed in Local Government as a Local Area Co-ordinator.
She is the Girl Guide Leader for the 1st Downley Guides and also helps at the 3rd Downley Brownies.
David lived & grew up in a village in North Hampshire before moving to High Wycombe in 1997 and to Downley in 1998. A parish councillor since 2016 and has taken a keen interest in planning matters, roads and lighting. He also works closely with Downley Common Preservation Society.
Kishor came to the UK from Uganda in 1973 and joined the department store Liberty of London in security. Over 27 years he worked his way up to Property Services Manager. Kishor, his wife Tara and their two children moved to Downley in 1997.
Moyra moved to Downley with her husband and three boys in 2002.
She has held the role of Secretary to the Downley Dynamos Junior Football Club since 2004. Ironically, her preferred sport is rugby union, following London Wasps, Ireland and England.
I was born, brought up and educated in Edinburgh. About 25 years ago I came down to England, met and married my wife Valerie. After living in Windsor for 5 years, I moved into High Wycombe and now live in Downley. I have two stepdaughters and two lovely grandchildren.
There is no accompanying text here as this councillor wishes his personal data to remain private.
I have always lived locally and moved to Downley in 2001 with my husband and now have two amazing children, Lilymae and Aeron.
I am a Chartered Accountant working in London with over 16 years experience, specialising in Tax, Reward and Global Mobility, working with a broad range of FTSE 100 clients.
I was born in Sussex and grew up in a village nestling under the South Downs.
Moving to London in 1964 I spent many happy years living and working in the capital in the 'Swinging Sixties' which was a time of great change.
I am a Wife and a Mum to a daughter and have a lovely pet Labrador and a Cat. I grew up in London, spent six years living in Sweden and returned home to the UK when my daughter was born.
I moved to Wycombe 10 years ago and moved to Downley in 2010. I enjoy photography as a hobby.
Chettina is not a councillor, but is a paid member of staff for the Parish Council. As such she is also the Responsible Financial Officer and the Data Protection Officer.