- Moyra Lazenby - Chairman Parish Council; Allotments Committee; HR Committee; Finance Committee; Environment/Climate Change Working Party; Action Response Group; Online Communications Working Party; Council Rep - Festival Committee; Sports and Recreation; Schools
- Khalil Ahmed - Environment/Climate Change Working Party; Action Response Group
- Steve Biggs - Allotments Committee; Environment/Climate Change Working Party; Council Rep - Downley Day; Schools
- Pamela Brooks - Planning Committee (Chairman.
- Kishor Chandarana - Finance Committee
- Adrian Lenard - HR Committee ( Chairman); Planning Applications Committee; Environment/Climate Change Working Party; Council Rep - Downley Common Preservation Society
- Alwen Mann - Planning Committee
- Wendy Monroe-West - Vice Chairman; Action Response Group; Finance Committee; HR Committee. Council Rep - DOSCA
- Trevor Snaith - Environment/Climate Change Working Party; Action Response Group
- Wendy Steneskog - Finance Committee; HR Committee;
Giles Tandy - Parish Clerk; Responsible Finance Officer
Council Rep - Schools; Downley Communications Forum; Allotments
I was born in Northern Ireland and brought up in Liverpool, the Cotswolds and Harrow. I moved to Downley with my husband and three sons in July 2002.
I held the role of Secretary to the Downley Dynamos Junior Football Club from 2004 to 2012 and became a Downley Parish Councillor in May 2011.
I enjoy walking our two German Shorthaired Pointers in and around the woods of Downley and am a passionate Rugby Union fan!
Adrian lived in Downley as a boy and returned here in 2015. He joined the Parish Council in 2020. Having run his own business for many years, he recently retired and and is now enjoying playing his part in making Downley as good as it can be. He joined the Parish Council in 2020.
Kishor came to the UK from Uganda in 1973 and joined the department store Liberty of London in security. Over 27 years he worked his way up to Property Services Manager. Kishor, his wife Tara and their two children moved to Downley in 1997.
I was born in the village more years ago than I will admit to, so I am one of the original villagers. I am now retired and living with two black cats. Over the years I have seen the village change and expand and welcome new people who love it as much as I do. I served the community as a Parish Councillor for over 30 years first on the old West Wycombe Rural Parish Council and after reorganisation the new Downley Parish Council.
Downley for me is perfect, it has that great community feel of a village but closer enough to Wycombe and connections to London for work. My family and I moved here in 2015 for the schools and countryside. I always felt part of the community but never more so than during the pandemic.
Trevor Snaith has lived in High Wycombe for over 35 years.
He has been a Councillor on Wycombe District Council for 8 years. Trevor has also been Mayor of High Wycombe and has been actively involved with many local voluntary organisations, groups and charities in the High Wycombe area.
I was born in Sussex and grew up in a village nestling under the South Downs.
Moving to London in 1964 I spent many happy years living and working in the capital in the 'Swinging Sixties' which was a time of great change.
I am married to Johan and Mum to a teenage daughter. I have a pet Labrador and 2 cats. I grew up in London and spent six years living in Sweden. I returned to the UK after my daughter was born, moving to High Wycombe in 2008 and have lived in Downley since 2010.
I am a passionate photographer and enjoy taking photographs in and around our lovely village.
I've lived in Buckinghamshire for most of my life & moved to Naphill in 2003. Following a career in retail banking I was keen to work locally within the community & am enjoying my role as Parish Clerk.
Married to Donna I have a daughter at school & enjoy walking & table tennis